It is expected that the worldwide population over 65 will grow 50% in the next 30 years whilst at the same time the life expectancy of the population is also growing. The demand is therefore growing for an innovative lifestyle solution to provide stimulation and interest in the prime of peoples life.
A growing and resilient market
According to World Population Prospectus 2019 (United Nations, 2019), by 2050, 1 in 6 people in the world will be over the age of 65, up from 1 in 11 in 2019.
Why Invest in this growing sector
- Rapidly growing demographic worldwide
- High net wealth demographic
- The concept is resilient to disasters or crises
- Typically offers returns within 3 years (The Wana Sandat)
- Fully managed investment
Why are people choosing this concept?
- Concern over life span and financial sustainability
- Avoid social isolation yet maintain independence
- Affordable lifestyle with additional luxuries
- Avoid being reliant on children and other family
- Live with like-minded and similar-aged people
- Step back from the business and manage from afar
- Downsizing and getting rid of day to day obligations
- Release capital (downsize) and spend on Lifestyle